Session 1 - 08-13-2012

Zonr_0 has connected.
Naki has connected.
Jeffa has connected.
Zonr_0: Wow, multiple early people, heh.
Naki: Whoo. MT scared me. Lagged on loading for a bit.
Zonr_0: I just realized I forgot to create a couple incidental maps, one of which is the map for the tavern.>_>
DrB4 has connected.
Zonr_0 draws up a fugly one real quick.
DrB4: werd.
Zonr_0: problems?
DrB4: just trying to remember how thing thing works
Zonr_0: DrB4, how long has your character been in Sandpoint again?
DrB4: haven’t used it in 4 or 5 years
DrB4: ~1 year
DrB4: the exact time isn’t so important
DrB4: if you need it 2 it can be 2, or whatever.
DrB4: 6 months works too
Zonr_0: K, then you’ll have heard of Naki’s character before.
Zonr_0: 1 year is fine
Zonr_0: So it looks like depending on how long it takes us to solve problems and for me to get acclamated to maptool,
Zonr_0: we’ll be able to actually start today.
Jeffa Quillen: We using a VoiP? i.e. Skype/Ventrilo
Zonr_0: I wasn’t planning on it
Jeffa Quillen: OK
DrB4: We should look into that for the future though
Jeffa Quillen: My token is done. If anyone needs help, let me know and I can make it in a couple minutes
DrB4: it speeds things along sometimes, and I do a very good 16 yaer old girl.
Jeffa Quillen: I have my own Vent server
DrB4: nice
Zonr_0: Oh DrB4, you’re my classy friend.
Jeffa Quillen: Problem is, I like IC stuff in chat and OOC stuff on Vent
DrB4: that helps too
DrB4 thumbs up at Zonr
DrB4: I like IC chat
Zonr_0: If we used voip, that would be what I would advocate for Jeffa.
Jeffa Quillen: Just like to remember what was said 15 sessions ago
DrB4: oo it logs?
Jeffa Quillen: MapTool does
Zonr_0 designs the worlds ugliest Tavern.
Jeffa Quillen: I can record Vent if I want
DrB4: how do I turn my chick’s head into a token?
Zonr_0: Use tokentool
Jeffa Quillen: Grab TokenTool from RPTools.net
Zonr_0: you’ll have to download that seperately but its small and easy to use.
DrB4: looks
Zonr_0: By the way, the first few maps I hadn’t really settled on a scale.
Jeffa Quillen: Zonr_0 I would suggest grabbing CombatManager if you are on a Windows system. It really helps DMing alot
Jeffa Quillen: I would either stick with 50px or 100px
Zonr_0: Yeah, I switched to 100px later.
Jeffa Quillen: Reason is, Dundjinni and most sites use a 200dpi setup and there are lots of stuff using 100px
Zonr_0: there’s als oa couple maps that have smaller scales, but that was intentional because they’re supposed to be representing larger areas.
Zonr_0: oh, combatmanager, not combattool ha.
Naki: Is there a specific map to drop tokens on?
Zonr_0: Limbo is fine for now
Jeffa Quillen: You should automagically be teleported to Limbo
Naki: Oh, I was. I was just double checking
Jeffa Quillen: There you go DrB4
Jeffa Quillen: If you have a Pathfinder statblock for her, you can copy it and select the token then click on the macro Statblock2token 1.8 and paste the statblock in the input box.
Jeffa Quillen: It takes a second to make the token this way.
Jeffa Quillen: You just have to fix the minor mistakes it makes.
DrB4: oh thanks
DrB4: how do I make it appear by me when I type?
DrB4: right there
Zonr_0: right click and impersonate
Jeffa Quillen: Just right click and impersonate
Ameiko: Like so
Jeffa Quillen: Zonr_0 the AC’s are showing for that token
Gailan: Alternatively – have the Impersonate window open and click the button.
Ameiko: (( You can also use /ooc to chat in ooc without uninpersonating. ))
Zonr_0: ack, well, its not a huge deal.
ZandriaToken: ooo
ZandriaToken: v. nice.
Zonr_0: Is there a way to hide them easily?
Jeffa Quillen: Yes.
ZandriaToken: hhh
ZandriaToken: hmm
Jeffa Quillen: Go into the campaign properties and take of the # symbol
Zandria: alright
Jeffa Quillen: Or maybe the @ symbol
Jeffa Quillen: It is spelled out at the bottom of the screen. Once you do this, hit the update button then next time we logon it will be fixed.
Zonr_0: I think you have to add the # symbol most likely.
Zonr_0: Combat Manager looks pretty slick.
Jeffa Quillen: My Vent server is: vtx15.defconservers.com Port: 4010 Password: All@n0n!
Zonr_0: oh right, don’t have Vent installed on this machine any more after I formatted recently, heh.
Zonr_0 redownloads.
Zonr_0: B4, you helped DM during the fall of Elysia on Avlis, right?
Zandria: yeah
Zonr_0: weird how I don’t remember hearing you on TS that weekend.
Zandria: I wasn’t
Zandria: I was all weekend at the end of the war though
Zandria: I don’t htink you were aroudn then
Zonr_0: Yeah, I was being wtfpwned by school.
Zandria: school is for losers
Zandria: I quit that shit forever ago
Zonr_0: …with a PhD.
Zandria: I quit while I was ahead.
Zandria: I can hear you guys
Zandria: I can’t talk :-(
Jeffa Quillen: Figure out what key you have set as push to talk
Zandria: left alt
Zandria: but its not working
Zandria: let me try another.
Zandria: <—> Diplomacy Check : 17
The King has connected.
The King: Well, I can connect, but the loading is extremely slow.
Zonr_0: Thats normal
The King: Ahh
Gailan: Hmm… seems to be applying everything but Canny Defense.
The King: What exactly are we doing?
Zonr_0: setting up tokens
The King: Which map?
Zonr_0: Limbo
Gailan: Oh dear… well. My AC and CMD are doing crazy things o_O;
Zonr_0: Neofax was kind enough to provide a vent server for ooc chatter as well
Jeffa Quillen: (( Gailan, what is wrong? Also, where is your token? ))
Gailan: (( Was in the wrong room. ))
Jeffa Quillen: (( Give me ownership and I can fix it ))
Gailan: (( But looks like I’m getting 3 penalty to my AC somewhere. ))
The King: ((I can’t actually see anyone elses token in Limbo))
Gailan: (( Drag to the Orange room. ))
Jeffa Quillen: My Vent server is: vtx15.defconservers.com Port: 4010 Password: All@n0n!
The King: ((Ahh.))
Gailan: (( Also, unless I’m horrendous at math (which I am), CMD shouldn’t be 17. o_O; ))
Gailan: (( Also, brb real fast. ))
Draco has connected.
Randolph: … Why did my type become “Abberation?”
Draco: Ah finally
Randolph: Got it.
Draco: Let me load, slowly
Zonr_0: yeah, its slow, just be patient.
Draco: Which version of his tools are you using?
Zonr_0: latest
Draco: good, it’s the one I know
Draco: Also, if you can forward a port, and start maptools with the 1gig bat file, it should run smoother for you
Gailan: (( And I’m back. ))
Gailan: (( Canny Defense also looks like it’s applying to Flatfooted AC, which it doesn’t =\ ))
Draco: fyi
Draco: Magus spells don’t work
Draco: and inquisitors can’t learn spells
Draco: but cna cast them
Jeffa Quillen: My Vent server is: vtx15.defconservers.com Port: 4010 Password: All@n0n!
Draco: o.o vent!
Zonr_0: (for ooc chatter)
Draco: I thought we wern’t using voice chat?
Zonr_0: Yeah, I didn’t have the resources to set one up
Zonr_0: but Neo has a server.
Zonr_0: we’ll just be using it for ooc chatter, rules discussion, maptool help, etc.
Zonr_0: if you can’t/don’t want to speak on vent, that’s fine, but it’ll probably be a good idea to be on at least.
Randolph: Not sure exactly what else I have to do?
Randolph: Hey, one of the things is kinda misshapen.
Randolph: When I go to Edit character and Toggle, there is no way I can get the pop up screen so that Ok is visible.
Randolph: I can’t reshape the screen.
Randolph: Unusable.
Randolph: I cannot confirm.
Randolph: No
Randolph: Yes
Zandria: Added Skill Knowledge
Randolph: Laptop. Resolution is limited.
Zandria: Added Skill Profession
Randolph: Monk AC Bonus
Zandria: Skill changes saved.
Randolph: Not sure what all I have to do.
Randolph: It’s all cleric stuff.
Randolph: If I am done, I really need to head to bed.
Zonr_0: We were thinking of trying to do some game time once everyone was setup, but if you want to head off to bed, go ahead.
Randolph: Facepalm
Randolph: I didn’t do Set Up Blank. I individually edited each thing.
Randolph: Just longer and less convient.
Randolph: How much game time?
Randolph: I am going to bow out and fill in later. I am exhausted.
Randolph: I will be good next week.
The King is disconnected.
Ameiko: Token Move : Select your token(s) then click “this link” to move near 8,4 on map Rusty Dragon Inn
You say to the GMs: Jeffa Quillen relocates to Rusty Dragon Inn (8,6)
Jeffa Quillen: (( PyMapper ))
Jeffa Quillen: A way F rom K eyboard
Zandria: Fortitude Save : 17
Jeffa Quillen: Back
Zonr_0: Moved token Silais to map: Rusty Dragon Inn; coordinates X= 12, Y= 8
Moved token Gailan to map: Rusty Dragon Inn; coordinates X= 12, Y= 8
Gailan: (( Save my CMD wonkiness, all looked good. But I don’t think there’s any way to fix that CMD beyond keep in mind that they’re 3 and 4 points lower than the sheet says. ))
Zonr_0: Moved token Zandria to map: Rusty Dragon Inn; coordinates X= 12, Y= 8
Gailan: (( Yep. ))
Jeffa Quillen: r
Ameiko lounges in the chair, her feet up on the table, she smiles broadly as Zandria enters the room and waves to her.
Ameiko: Zandria! You’re just in time!
Zandria has a half bounce in her step, and she beams as she strides up to Ameiko
Ameiko kicks her feet down from the table and then leans forward, placing her elbows down on it.
“Shalelu told me you two were thinking about thinking of trying your luck at that goblin bounty.”
She gestures to Guy and Jeffa.
Zandria: Hi Amieko! What am I in time for?
Jeffa Quillen: “Yes, she mentioned it to me. Why do you ask?”
Zandria despite the initial appearance to her demeanor, those who know her around here will know she’s putting up a face – her father having died very recently.
Draco leans back in his chair
Ameiko turns to Jeffa.
“Well, I figured I’d help you two out.”
Gailan is sitting back in his chair with one leg over the other and his arms folded across his chest, nodding to Ameiko, “She did mention there was work around Sandpoint. There might have been something about the goblin bounty being reinstated.”
Ameiko turns back to Zandria, not missing a beat in the conversation.
“Why it’s time to start your own adventure of course. Take your mind off of things.”
Ameiko: Let’s see, you haven’t all met each other yet, have you?
Jeffa Quillen: “Thats good to hear, coming from Sandpoints savior.”
Silais: I don’t believe you have introduced us yet.
Zandria: Her expression sinks a bit. She slows down and steps up, looking at everybody
Ameiko chuckles, “Oh please, you flatter me Jeffa.”
She gestures to Guy.
“This is Guy, we knew each other back when we were teenagers, he’s an old student of Shalelu’s.
Jeffa Quillen: (( Here is the commands: http://lmwcs.com/rptools/wiki/Chat_Commands ))
Gailan: Oh, savior? I think I missed something important.
Ameiko gestures to Jeffa.
“This is Jeffa, she’s Shalelu’s current protege.”
Silais nods to both of them
Ameiko point to Silais.
“When I spoke to Sandru about getting a few more people together for your trip, Koya piped up and suggested Silais here.”
Jeffa Quillen looks at Silais and nods back.
Ameiko finnaly rests her eyes on Zandria and flashes her a warm smile.
“And this is Zandria, don’t her her height fool you, I reckon she could have torn us up around the time we left Sandpoint, Guy.”
Zandria smiles a bit… a little shyness, a little ‘yeah, probably’.
Ameiko: I don’t think she knows it yet, but what she needs is to get out in the world and get herself into some real trouble.
Jeffa Quillen: “Yes, a bit of freedom is good for everyone.”
Silais: “Hopefully I will make sure that trouble is of our choosing instead of the troubles choosing”
Gailan leans forward to eye Zandria, “Hmmm. Some experience under her belt and she could be a real terror then.”
Ameiko: Well, terror might be a strong word for her.
Ameiko ribs Zandria good naturedly.
Zandria oofs and looks to her friend
Zandria: Have you been drinking?
Ameiko laughs with a twinkle in her eye.“No more then usual.”
Zandria: Puffs her feathered bangs – only recently cut from their previous, long, much more femanine style You two are always drin… yeah. Thought so.
Ameiko: Anyway…
Ameiko looks to each in turn.
Jeffa Quillen grabs a deck of Harrow cards from her pack and flips thru them.
Ameiko: Are you all in? Are you Sandpoint’s next set of legendary heroes?
Jeffa Quillen: “I’m in. I’d rather not be around here when the family breezes thru.”
Zandria: Yeah. I’m in.
Gailan: I hardly think ridding the city of some pesky goblins makes us ‘legendary’, Ameiko.
Ameiko: Oh hush Guy, where’s your sense of romanticism?
Gailan grins,“Same place you left your sense of realism.”
Zandria looks up, covers her mouth quickly and snerks
Ameiko: Anyway, excellent. Sandru also had one more person he said he would send up eventually.
Ameiko: Also said to warn you that you probably wouldn’t like him, but that you could rest assured that he’d hate the goblins more then you.
Ameiko: …or something.
Ameiko shrugs.
Silais: Or somthing?
Silais raises eyebrows
Jeffa Quillen: “Yes, why would she think we wouldn’t like him?”
Ameiko: Apparently he only speaks dwarven.
Zandria: …
Silais sighs in an angry manner
Ameiko: …and apparently only dwarven swear words if Sandru is to be believed.
Gailan taps the tips of his gauntlet on the table, “That’s certainly a… unique limitation.”
Zandria: Unless you’re a dwarf.
Jeffa Quillen: “Well, I guess we will deal with it.”
Zandria: But… how did he get way out here?
Gailan: If nothing else, it will be educational.
Ameiko shrugs.
“I didn’t ask.
Silais sighs “If you got just outside of town, down the plains a bit, into this cave, then travel for …”explains where to find some dwarves somewhat near (not near at all).
Ameiko clears throat.
Ameiko: Regardless,
Ameiko: althoug the Brinestump marsh isn’t as big as the Mushfens, you should still be careful.
Zandria listens to Silais, then nods very slowly
Ameiko Her tones takes on a somewhat more serious tone now as she tries to explain some of the dangers.
Zandria: looks back at Ameiko
Silais looks around
Ameiko: There aren’t really any detailed maps of the place, nobody seemed to think it worthwhile to pay a cartographer a large sum to map out a giant bug infested bog.
Ameiko: but if anybody would be able to help you around, Old Walthus might be able to help you.
Ameiko: He’s a crazy old coot, thinks himself the warden of the swamp.
Jeffa Quillen: “Lovely a swamp! I should be able to find a trove of herbs there.”
Ameiko: Raises snakes as pets, lives in the swamp, that kinda thing.
Silais chuckles
Silais: “Sounds like a person after my own heart”
Ameiko: But he’s ussually nice enough although not typically the biggest socialite ever.
Gailan: Expected from someone living in a swamp.
Zandria: Is it going to be dirty?
Silais laughs hearing Zandria’s comment
Ameiko: Zandria dear, its a swamp. Take your boots.
Zandria: A small frown
Gailan tilts his head a bit at that question.
Zandria: I don’t have any swamp boots.
Zandria: I’m going to need to get some.
Zandria: Actually, I don’t have much beside a few dresses.
Zandria looks at Ameiko
Zandria: We’re going shopping.
Ameiko laughs. You just want a shopping trip out of this don’t you?
Silais looks over at Ameiko"are you sure she can go anywhere outside of this town?"
Zandria looks back at Silais and says, “Nope.”
Gailan: A savior and now you shop. I did miss something important.
Ameiko lowers her voice to answer Silais and not be heard by Zandria
“She may not look like much, but she knows how to use that sword.”
Zandria: is oblivious, and offers everybody a pleasant smile
Ameiko grins at Guy’s comment.
“Its more like now I get dragged shopping after sparring with this young woman.
Ameiko: Apparently, Zandria thinks its not okay to wear leather armor across town when you’re a noble.
Ameiko shrugs.
Zandria: Dresses just feel nicer.
Silais looks amused
Zandria: And leather is always the wrong color.
%{color:green}Gailan looks down at his own lack of armor,”I… don’t see the problem."%
Ameiko: Where you’re going Zandria, leather will feel much nicer, trust me.
Silais: I don’t understand where it is not fashinable to wear brown?
Gailan: Well, I don’t wear dresses either, though. So I certainly can’t empathize there.
Ameiko: Token Move : Select your token(s) then click “this link” to move near 8,6 on map The Rusty Dragon Inn
Zonr_0: (( The Rusty Dragon Inn: Now even more spartan! ))
Naki: (( Ameiko had to cut back on some necessities. Like tables. And stools. And doors. ))
Silais sits down on floor “comfy”
Zonr_0: (( Its all the shopping that Zandria drags her off to. ))
Silais: XD
Ameiko: Token Move : Select your token(s) then click “this link” to move near 11,11 on map Sandpoint
You say to the GMs: Zandria relocates to Sandpoint (11,12)
You say to the GMs: Jeffa Quillen relocates to Sandpoint (13,12)
Silais: “so where are we meeting this … unsavory fellow again?”
Ameiko: I think the plan was to meet you in the swamps.
Gailan: Should we leave him an obvious trail to follow?
Jeffa Quillen: “Good. Daylight isn’t going to be around forever. Lets go.”
Ameiko: That might help. I’ll tell him to check with Walthus first.
Silais smiles a bit"I was thinking of us leaving no trail…"
Ameiko: Zandria, did you need some leathers first?
Ameiko: Walking through the swamps in a dress will be a… well, it’s not something you’ll want to do twice.
Ameiko: You’ve been to the tannery before, right?
Silais: impersonate your token
Zandria: wrinkles nose
Zandria: Been by. Never been to.
Ameiko: Larz can be a bit…onery, but his goods are of good quality.
Zandria: Why am I going to the tannery?
Ameiko: Because you’re not going into that swamp with a dress on.
Zandria: Ah, right. So I’m going in leather?
Ameiko: Think of it this way Zandria, you wouldn’t let me walk through town in leather, I’m not letting you walk through a swamp in a dress.
Zandria looks down at her dress
Zandria looks back up at Ameiko
Ameiko: Hmm. Unless you have the money for something a bit heavier. Let’s see…
Ameiko sizes Zandria up.
Zandria: Alright, but only if I can have a pair of long thigh boots.
Gailan chuckles,“Seems like a good idea. Think of all the thorns and tangles that it could get caught in.”
Zandria: You always look good in those.
Silais grins"think of all the nasty bugs and frogs!"
Zandria looks around at everybody ganging up on her.
Ameiko sighs, exhasperated.
Jeffa Quillen: “Hey! Bugs and frogs are perfectly fine things.”
Zandria: You are all acting like I’ve never been outside before.
Silais: You are acting like YOU haven’t been outside before
Zandria grins
Ameiko: Come on, I’m not letting my friend get killed by an errant goblin sword just because she wanted to look pretty in the swamps.
Zandria shoots a look at Ameiko
Ameiko makes a show of pushing Zandria to the north.
Zandria: Mmph I’m going, I’m going.
Silais laughs at the sight then turns to Gailan"how long do you think she will last?"
Gailan rests a hand on the hilt of his sword and watches them go off,“Still don’t get the buzz about armor.”
Zandria: ((as an aside, any body who’s been in town and known Zandria for a while, her name is Kaede (Katie/Kate), but after her father died she has been obstinate about taking his name (Zandar) and using it for herself. She never really listened to him, and was a hell of a teenager, but she took his loss pretty hard))
Gailan shrugs,“The girl or Ameiko?”
Silais “The girl”
Ameiko waits paitently while Zandria drags her heels down the street.
Zandria complains about these people she’s supposedly goblin hunting with along the way
Zandria: I think the dwarf is going to be much better conversation.
Silais: I hope for your sake, you are wrong
Ameiko talks quietly with Guy while waiting for Zandria.
Ameiko talks quietly with a a large Varisian man who looks like he’s perpetually sucking on a lemon.
Ameiko does this after finishing her quick conversation with “guy”.
Ameiko: Zandria, how much money do you have on you right now?
Zandria: About six silver pieces.
Zandria: I have a little more at home.
Ameiko nods and goes back to conversing with the shopkeeper.
DrB4 rolls: 3d6 =>11
Ameiko returns.
“Alright, I can cut a deal with Larz and you get a suit of studded leather for 20 gold pieces.”
Zandria: I want to see it first.
Zandria folds her arms
Ameiko folds her arms in return.
Zandria: What!?
Ameiko folds her arms harder.
Gailan: Functionality over fashion.
Ameiko: you can get it customized later if you want.
Zandria: If this makes me look like an orc…
Silais laughs at the exchange
Zandria: …
Zandria: Fine.
Ameiko: Off you go then, don’t keep everybody waiting.
Zandria huffs and completes the deal
Ameiko nods, pleased.
Ameiko: I should get back to the inn. Good luck out there.
Ameiko: If you follow the local fishing trail, you should eventually reach Walthus.
Zandria goes home for a bit, grabs her things, including a light cloak and her sword, and when she comes back in the studded leather armor it is a little too big for her, she looks miffed for it being so, but more because of the way it fits her than the way it feels.
Silais look over at Zandria
“now you might live long enough to show us how to use that sword of yours”
Zandria blinks and looks at Silais
Zandria: You’re rude.
Silais: I’m only speaking the truth
Jeffa Quillen: “So, we ready now?”
Zandria looks Silais up and down
Zandria: As if you know what you’re doing.
Gailan shakes his head and scratches his chin with one of the tips of his gauntlet, “It would likely be better for us if she didn’t have to prove her skill, in all honesty.”
Silais laughs at the entire exchange
Zandria: Harrmphs and pulls her hood up
Gailan: I meant, avoidin g a fi- oh, forget it. Let’s go.
Silais: Comon youngsters, the bugs and frogs are this way
Silais heads towards the swamp
A. New Fish Trail: Token Move : Select your token(s) then click “this link” to move near 18,-2 on map Brinestump Marsh
You say to the GMs: Jeffa Quillen relocates to Brinestump Marsh (19,0)
Zandria mutters that Ameiko is going to get it for this
Zonr_0: The travel to the swamp itself is rather uneventful…
Silais looks around
Silais: Seems like the hairy ground gnome isin’t around yet
Zonr_0: The swamp lies at the bottom of a natural basin and is bordered by a bay on the west side…
Zandria: I hate breaking in new boots.
Jeffa Quillen says to her backpack in a low voice.
Jeffa Quillen: “Stay inside here Dalio. I wouldn’t want you to get lost.”
Zonr_0: The cliff opening into the basin is about 40 feet tall, the swamp proper is fntastically overgrown by vegetation and it looks like it will be quite a slog to get through it, particularly if you venture off the trail.
Gailan: Well, I suspect that would be because the gnome’s home isn’t right here.
Zandria: … As she looks down at the swamp
Jeffa Quillen: A way F rom K eyboard
Zandria stays safely behind everybody else.
Gailan starts down the trail, keeping a hand on the hilt of his blade.
Silais: Don’t worry, I will stay in front of in case you fall"
Zonr_0: As you descend into the swamp, you are immediately overwhelmed with the increased moisture in the air, even on the trail the ground feels like its sticking to your feet, and the bugs are everywhere…
Silais pulls out his bow and notches an arrow to it
“I love going outside, it allows me to hunt my prey in the peace of the wild”
Zandria: Yeah, well.. good for you.
Zonr_0: A light fog srounds the area and strange animal calls are heard throughout the background.
Skill Check Silais: <—> Knowledge (nature) Check : 9
Jeffa Quillen: Back
Silais: I think we arn’t alone anymore
Zandria: drops her voice What?!
Gailan: Oh?
Silais: I thought I saw somthing nearby is all
Jeffa Quillen looks around for herbs.
Silais notches the arrow to the bow
Gailan tightens his grip on his hilt as he trudges ahead, “Whatever it is, let’s hope it’s smart enough to count.”
Zandria walks behind Silais, holding her sheathed katana in both hands.
Skill Check Jeffa Quillen: <—> Profession (herbalist) Check : 8
Silais looks into the water
Zonr_0 rolls: 1d100 =>49
Skill Check Silais: <—> Perception Check : 21
DrB4 is disconnected.
Zonr_0 is disconnected.
Jeffa have disconnected.
Naki has connected.
Zonr_0 has connected.
Draco has connected.

Session 1 - 08-13-2012

Fateful Journey neofax